We are looking for a candidate who can assist our clients with their digital projects such as website redesigns and ongoing maintenance to websites and web applications and other efforts and help lead them strategically. The Digital Account Manager will be someone who has relevant experience with web and mobile projects, content management systems, and who always stays abreast of industry developments. This role will be responsible for implementing and overseeing day-to-day activities for agency digital accounts to ensure we have deliverables that are strategic and meet client expectations. They will be responsible for translating client key objectives into timelines, tasks and keeping a constant pulse on projects, and managing website developers. As a critical member of our team providing strong attention to detail and a real passion for delivery, this role will develop and deliver solutions for a variety of on-line projects to include immersive websites in the latest web technology. In addition, the Digital Account Manager will manage the agency relationship with key clients and keep an eye on new business opportunities with existing clients to expand and enhance our relationship.
Who You Are
- Must be a highly motivated, results-oriented, and organized individual who is looking forward to tackling demanding tasks, takes responsibility for actions, who anticipates clients' needs, spots opportunities to make money and delivers value to clients.
- Must have a strong desire to stay current on industry best practices, and serve as the expert in the client's industry and marketing landscape.
- Have well-honed skills in project milestones delivery with a keen ability to define team and project objectives as a strategic thinker with clear action plans with realistic milestones, while monitoring the progress of client projects against established deadlines.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills to build rapport with internal and external clients to include inspiring presentations skills.
- Team player but can also work independently when needed as well as the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively all the while leading a cross functional team (including creative and technology), by setting project objectives and managing them.
- You will work with the team and the client directly to understand the client’s overall business objectives and strategies and how each Interactive project fits into to their overall business strategy.
- Develop project scope documents (including but not limited to sitemaps, wireframes, functional and technical specifications, and project plans), manage the development process to minimize scope creep and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery, involving executive management in issue resolution as necessary.
- Serve as main point of contact and maintain client relationships to include leading client meetings and calls, and ensure follow up and meeting notes are provided as well as prepare and present strategies and approaches for solving challenges related to user experience, desired functionality on a website, or how to achieve a marketing goal using a client's online properties.
- Communicate with VP Client Services on regular basis on account health, including profitability and client satisfaction and prepare annual client project budget and to ensure budgets and forecasts are updated as needed.
- Responsible for account growth and profitability, reviewing initial and revised job-level budgets and appropriate job-level tracking reports, managing employee time and budget for accounts and communicating with internal teams regularly on status.
- Ensure all deliverables are on-strategy, on-brand and meet client objectives before they are delivered to clients while assisting with day-to-day account problem solving.
- Work with team members on process improvements, and other initiatives designed to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of Interactive delivery within the agency.
- 3-5 years of account experience in an agency setting as well as 3+ years of experience managing interactive/Web projects, including estimation and project plan development.
- Demonstrated experience through the entire lifecycle of the website development process from initial strategy through final user testing and launch.
- Familiarity with Web development technologies (such as WordPress and Drupal) as well as an understanding of website content management systems and be familiar with both agile and waterfall software development methodologies.
- Familiarity with best practices in Web development, including latest trends in user experience, features and analytics. Also desired is a familiarity with business intelligence platforms such as Tableau, SAP, etc.
Carousel30 is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workplace.
Please send a cover letter with your salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Digital Account Manager" in the subject line. No phone calls please. Should we determine that your background and experience meets our hiring needs, we will contact you with further instructions.